BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19

New Layout =)

Hey, friends!!!
I've changed the layout of our class blog.
Hahahaha.
Is it nice to look?Or it is very bad?
I've chosen this layout b'cos it fixed the top banner of our class blog. XD

Ohya, for your information,i've added something in our class blog.
Have you guys noticed about it?????
Ya.I've added the labels.
I feel that by labeling, we can found and read our sweet memories more easily???
Hahahaha.

That is one thing that i want to ask for you all' permission.
Do you guys mind if i edit your post and add the labels???
I just wanna to add the labels, i won't edit your post one.
So, don't worry. =)

Lastly,pls give some comments about this layout ya.
Hahaha.
If you feel don't like it, just say it out.
This is our class blog, it is not belong to me only.
So, your opinions are definitely needed!!! ^.^


Ohya, i wanna ask you guys.
Do you guys prefer to add music box in our class blog?
If you prefer to add it, which songs are more suitable to our class blog???
Just as what i said just now,

This is our class blog, it is not belong to me only.
So, your opinions are definitely needed!!! ^.^


Wow!!! Happy holidays guys!! XD
I'm going to KL today.Hahahaha



♥Eunice♥

5 comments:

Wei3 said...

not bad de layout..=)
label let me find the post easier...






HAPPY HOLIDAY~~XD

Wei3 said...

where's the music box??

Homo Sapien said...

huh?music box?
shirley delete the music box since she changed the previous layout arh.
I thought you all dun wan the music box, so i didn't add it loh.eh,wei3, go to add the labels of all the post the you've posted leh.hahaha




Okay, 1 more thing i wanna to ask.
Do you guys prefer to add the music box in our class blog???

jhui said...

nice layout~~

* I don't like music box XD

Wei3 said...

I like music box if there is good music inside...XD